Module three, the programme's concluding segment, is designed to provide insights into the processes beyond the farmgate for sheep and beef products. It consolidates the learnings from the entire programme, equipping you for the future.
Remember to discuss with your mentor:
- Your goals.
- Ask them what they believe your goals would be if they were asked by a stranger?
- Looking back on your goals and from what you have learnt today will you make any changes?
Contact your buddy at least once to share key learnings.
Download or check out :
- One mobile app.
- One podcast.
- Discuss with your boss or farming partner.
- TB & NAIT – are you up to date?
- What are your genetic goals and how are you going to get there?
- Arrange your travel with others.
- Let us know of any dietary requirements prior to the day.
Wellbeing slidepack from Farmstrong & Rural Support
Recipes to eat well
Taste Pure Nature flyer
Mindsets – how are you tracking activity?
Five ways to wellbeing handout
Regional specific handouts
We encourage you to keep referring to your goals and talking with your mentor to keep progressing your learning as you continue to grow as food producer in the food and fibre sector.
Keep in touch with your cohort where you can, to continue to grow together and don’t be afraid to reach out to your local Beef + Lamb New Zealand team for support and connections to further learning opportunities. Check out the events calendar to find events happening near you to attend.
Check out the Taste Pure Nature website to find out how the origin brand will be used as a global brand platform to underpin exporters’ marketing programmes and enhance the positioning of New Zealand red meat. It has been developed in partnership with meat processors and farmers.