Our annual report is published in February and reports on the previous financial year, from 1 October to 30 September. For a hard copy, please contact us.
2020 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2020 (PDF, 7.3MB)
- Signed B+LNZ Year End Financial Statements 30 September 2020 and Independent Auditor's Report (PDF, 2.89MB)
2019 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2018-19 (PDF, 8MB)
- Independent Auditor's Report 2019 (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Signed and Stamped B+LNZ Year End Financial Statements 30 September 2019 (PDF, 12.6MB)
2018 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2017-18 (PDF, 6MB)
- B+LNZ Ltd 2018 Audited Financial Statements For The Year Ended 30 September 2018 (PDF, 12MB)
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report 2016-17 (PDF 6.09MB)
- Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF, 3.19MB)
- Annual report 2014–15 (PDF, 3MB)
- Annual report 2013–14 (PDF, 4MB)
- Annual report 2012–13 (PDF, 4MB)
- Annual report 2011–12 (PDF, 5MB)
- Annual report 2010–11 (PDF, 2MB)
- Annual report 2009–10 (PDF, 2MB)
The 2016-17 Operational Plan sets out an action plan focused at delivering on the primary purpose of Beef + Lamb New Zealand.
- Operational Plan 2016-17 (PDF, 744KB)
2018 Levy proposal
The levy proposal for the 2018 levy consultation sets out Beef + Lamb New Zealand's priorities for the years 2018 - 22.
- 2018 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Proposal (PDF, 2.28MB)
2015 Levy proposal
The levy proposal for the 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Referendum sets out our planned programme of work for the six years from 2016–22.
- 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Proposal (PDF, 1MB)
The Constitution is a formal document that sets out the rules for running our organisation.
- Beef + Lamb New Zealand Limited Constitution (PDF, 302KB)
Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015
The Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015 is the Order in Council that sets out the process behind the sheepmeat and beef levies.
Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015 (PDF, 407KB)