Our annual report is published in February and reports on the previous financial year, from 1 October to 30 September. For a hard copy, please contact us.
- Annual Report 2016-17 (PDF 6.09MB)
- B+LNZ Ltd 2017 Audited Summary Financial Statements For The Year Ended 30 September 2017 (PDF 2.9MB)
- B+LNZ Ltd 2017 Audited Full Financial Statements For The Year Ended 30 September 2017 (PDF 9.17MB)
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF, 3.19MB)
- Annual report 2014–15 (PDF, 3MB)
- Annual report 2013–14 (PDF, 4MB)
- Annual report 2012–13 (PDF 4MB)
- Annual report 2011–12 (PDF 5MB)
- Annual report 2010–11 (PDF 2MB)
- Annual report 2009–10 (PDF 2MB)
The 2016-17 Operational Plan sets out an action plan focused at delivering on the primary purpose of Beef + Lamb New Zealand.
- Operational Plan 2016-17 (PDF, 744KB)
The levy proposal for the 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Referendum sets out our planned programme of work for the six years from 2016–22.
- 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Proposal (PDF, 1MB)
The Constitution is a formal document that sets out the rules for running our organisation.
- Beef + Lamb New Zealand Limited Constitution (PDF, 302KB)