Our annual report is published in February and reports on the previous financial year, from 1 October to 30 September. For a hard copy, please contact us.
2017 Annual Report
- Annual Report 2016-17 (PDF 6.09MB)
- Addendum to 2016-17 Annual Report (PDF, 1.26MB)
- B+LNZ Ltd 2017 Audited Summary Financial Statements For The Year Ended 30 September 2017 (PDF 2.9MB)
- B+LNZ Ltd 2017 Audited Full Financial Statements For The Year Ended 30 September 2017 (PDF 9.17MB)
Previous annual reports
- Annual Report 2015-16 (PDF, 3.19MB)
- Annual report 2014–15 (PDF, 3MB)
- Annual report 2013–14 (PDF, 4MB)
- Annual report 2012–13 (PDF 4MB)
- Annual report 2011–12 (PDF 5MB)
- Annual report 2010–11 (PDF 2MB)
- Annual report 2009–10 (PDF 2MB)
The 2016-17 Operational Plan sets out an action plan focused at delivering on the primary purpose of Beef + Lamb New Zealand.
- Operational Plan 2016-17 (PDF, 744KB)
2018 Levy proposal
The levy proposal for the 2018 levy consultation sets out Beef + Lamb New Zealand's priorities for the years 2018 - 22.
- 2018 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Proposal (PDF, 2.28MB)
2015 Levy proposal
The levy proposal for the 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Referendum sets out our planned programme of work for the six years from 2016–22.
- 2015 Sheepmeat & Beef Levy Proposal (PDF, 1MB)
The Constitution is a formal document that sets out the rules for running our organisation.
- Beef + Lamb New Zealand Limited Constitution (PDF, 302KB)
Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015
The Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015 is the Order in Council that sets out the process behind the sheepmeat and beef levies.
Commodity Levies Meat Order 2015 (PDF, 407KB)