Beef +Lamb New Zealand Ltd (B+LNZ) levy payers are invited to attend the organisation's Annual Meeting and Showcase, in New Plymouth on Thursday 30 March. The day includes a field trip to the award-winning farm Matarata Downs.
Update 22 March 2023: the farm visit to MataRata Downs has now been cancelled in order to accommodate discussion on the nine remits received.
B+LNZ CEO Sam McIvor says the annual meeting is an important opportunity for levy payers to learn how their levies have been invested on their behalf and hear B+LNZ’s key priorities for the year ahead.
“Come and meet members from B+LNZ’s leadership team and be a part of the day’s discussions,” says McIvor.
Attendees will also get an update on Taste Pure Nature and B+LNZ’s research and development projects.
The visit to Matarata Downs farm will follow the formal Annual Meeting. Matarata Downs is a 465ha sheep and beef operation co-owned and operated by award-winning farming partners Jarred and Sarah Coogan, and Bryan and Helen Hocken. The Hockens will share insights into their highly productive farming business.
Livestream recording available
The meeting was livestreamed for those who couldn’t attend in person. Watch the recording below.
Voting pack documents
- Chairman's letter 2023 (PDF, 42.8 KB)
- Company resolution explanatory notes 2023 – includes remits (PDF, 75KB)
- Activity update for B+LNZ and NZMB (PDF, 2MB)
Download B+LNZ's Annual Meeting documents
- 2023 Meeting and Showcase Agenda (PDF, 127 KB)
- 2022 B+LNZ Annual Report 2022 (PDF, 7.6 MB)
- B+LNZ Year End Financial Statements 30 September 2022 and Independent Auditor's Report (PDF, 470 KB)
- 2022 B+LNZ Annual Meeting minutes (PDF, 5.7 MB)
- Agenda item: additional remit (PDF, 25.8 KB)