These terms and conditions set out how an entry may be made in the Beef + Lamb New Zealand (B+LNZ) Awards Giveaway by B+LNZ and in partnership with B+LNZ Awards Sponsors.
The giveaway is shared through Farmers Weekly, B+LNZ’s social media channels and B+LNZ’s weekly e-newsletter (e-diaries).
This giveaway is to highlight the B+LNZ Awards Dinner that will take place on 19 October 2023.
The promoter and organiser of the Giveaway is B+LNZ and is supported by B+LNZ Awards Sponsors.
- All entries must be made online via Survey Monkey as linked in promotions which asks for contact details and poses two questions:
- Name four of the Award sponsors and their respective categories.
- Why do you feel it is important to celebrate New Zealand's world-leading red meat sector?
- The Giveaway is limited to one entry per person.
- All entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- The Giveaway runs from Monday 1 October to 5pm Monday 16 October 2023.
- B+LNZ and B+LNZ Award Sponsor employees, their immediate families, contractors of B+LNZ and Award Sponsor associated agencies, including advertising agencies are ineligible to enter the Giveaway.
- Entry into the Giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Giveaway is open to New Zealand residents and citizens only.
- One comment will be drawn as the winner at random on 19 October in Christchurch.
- The winner will be announced at the B+LNZ Awards Dinner and online on 19 October 2023, and will be contacted between 20 October to 30 October 2023 via the contact details provided.
- Inability to contact the winner within five days of the draw will result in the prize being forfeited. An alternative entry will be drawn at random.
- The prize package is a mix of merchandise and products provided by the B+LNZ Awards sponsors.
- The prize is not exchangeable or transferable for cash.
- The prize will only be delivered in New Zealand. The winner should allow 28 days from notification for delivery. If the winner is a New Zealand citizen currently located overseas, the winner must supply a New Zealand address for the prize to be delivered to.
- Prior to receiving the prize, the winner may be required to show proof of identity, for example, their passport or driver’s licence.
Storage and consent
- B+LNZ reserves the right to store electronically all entries submitted in this Giveaway and to use the winning and all other entries free of charge in any of its online and print publications.
- B+LNZ or B+LNZ Award sponsors are not responsible for entries that go astray.
- All entries must be received no later than 5pm Monday 16 October 2023.
- B+LNZ reserves the right to cancel or amend any aspect of the B+LNZ Awards Giveaway at any time, including the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, B+LNZ excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of this Giveaway and any prizes.
- B+LNZ collects and holds participants’ personal information solely for the purpose of conducting this specific Giveaway and will only use or disclose personal information in connection with this specific Giveaway.
- Under the Privacy Act 2020 you have the right to access and correct any information held by B+LNZ about you. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to do this.
- B+LNZ may require the prize winner of the B+LNZ Awards Giveaway to be identified and/or photographed and/or published in printed media or social media.