This video is part of a four-part series covering B+LNZ’s Catchment Community E-Forum: Part 2. This E-Forum took place on 28 July 2020 and was facilitated by B+LNZ's Extension Manager Maria Shanks.
Watch the other videos via the links below:
The panel of catchment leaders included:
- Anna Nelson, King Country River Care.
- Rick Burke, Project Parore.
- Roger Dalrymple, Rangitikei River Catchment Collective.
- Peter Mitchell, North Otago Sustainable Land Management Group.
- Mark Adams, Upper Opihi/Opuha Catchment Group.