Growing primary industry leaders
Are you ready to step up? AWDT have a way to get you there. Participants are engaged and challenged by cutting-edge content delivered by leading experts in a highly-supportive environment of personalised learning.
Invest in yourself to:
- Sharpen your aspirations, set your direction.
- Transform your leadership skills.
- Build the confidence to step up.
- Create powerful connections.
Development focuses on the why, what and how of leadership through five Wellington-based modules, distance learning, professional coaching and practical application.
Proudly sponsored by B+LNZ.
Who is an Escalator woman?
An Escalator woman is defined by her desire to lead and contribute rather than her career or position. She has invested significant time and energy into her community, career or business and wants to develop her skills. She:
- may already be involved in leadership but wants to be more effective
- is often at the forefront of local issues and is prepared to step up and engage
- may be a grass-roots farmer, a community-minded contributor or employed by a large company.
Applications close 10 October 2022.
For more information and to download an application pack, visit www.awdt.org.nz/escalator