Calling all farmers! Register on the Beef + Lamb New Zealand electoral roll and have your say on the big issues affecting our industry.
As the industry organisation representing New Zealand’s sheep and beef farmers, we invest farmer levies to help grow the industry today and for future generations.
To make the best decisions on behalf of New Zealand farmers, we need to know what you think. The information you give us when you register will help us to improve the way we communicate with you.
If you're on the electoral roll you can:
- Nominate, second and vote in B+LNZ director elections
- Nominate, second and vote in B+LNZ farmer council elections
- Vote at B+LNZ annual meetings
- Vote in the six-yearly referendum to decide how levies are collected and invested
- Get the latest research and information in our newsletters and annual report
Who can register
To be eligible to vote you need to own sheep or cattle in New Zealand and farm them commercially. This doesn't have to be your main business, but the meat you produce must be used commercially rather than for your own use.
To check if you're already registered to vote in Beef + Lamb New Zealand elections, or if you have any questions about registering, call us on 0800 233 352.
How to register
Fill in the sign up form or call us on 0800 233 352 between 8.30am and 5pm Monday to Friday.