- Submissions on the Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill are open until 16 July 2019.
- Beef + Lamb New Zealand have put together advice on the Zero Carbon Bill on what the bill is and issues for the sector from what is proposed in it to assist farmers in making their submissions on the Zero Carbon Bill.
- You can read the Zero Carbon Bill on Parliament's website.
- A video explaining how to make a submission is also available.
- Media release: Beef + Lamb New Zealand calls for critical changes in methane approach in Zero Carbon Bill.
- Media release: Budget 2019 funding welcomed, but getting good regulatory settings still crucial.
The Government's Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Bill – better known as the Zero Carbon Bill – is before Parliament's Environment Select Committee, and is currently open for submissions from the public.