B+LNZ's submission to the Climate Change Commission
B+LNZ has lodged a submission on the draft advice. You can either read the full submission or find a summary of it in our media release.
- Download B+LNZ's submission to the Climate Change Commission on the 2021 draft advice for consultation (PDF, 723.23 KB)
The webinar, which was watched by over 100 people and viewed by many more over the following days, covered:
- the Climate Commission’s role
- information on the consultation
- implications for farmers of the draft advice
- B+LNZ’s preliminary views on the draft advice
- information on how you can get involved.
Participants were able to ask questions and the session also included a wider update from chief executive Sam McIvor on B+LNZ’s environment-related work. You can access the webinar recording here.
There’s also a factsheet available that outlined our preliminary views on the key areas the Commission is consulting on. You can access our factsheet here (PDF, 460KB) .
We also developed a template you can use for farmers to make a submission.
Access the template here (WORD, 52KB).