This step in the hearing process is optional, so please feel no obligation to participate.
If you are wanting to put in a further submission please ensure that these are in the prescribed form and provided to the Regional Council by 5pm, 17 September 2018.
Have your say: Make a further submission
Your further submission must contain:
- Your contact details, and your submitter number;
- The part of the plan and submission number you are commenting on;
- Whether or not you support or oppose the submission point;
- Whether you think the submission point should be allowed or disallowed; and
- A brief justification for your position.
Your completed submission can be returned by:
- Email: email@example.com (Please note: submissions received by email must contain full contact details).
- Mail: Chief Executive, 401 Grey Street, Private Bag 3038, Waikato Mail Centre, Hamilton 3240.
- Deliver: Waikato Regional Council, 401 Grey Street, Hamilton East, Hamilton (between 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday); or
- Fax: (07) 859 0998.
A copy of your further submission must be served on the original submitter/s within 5 working days of being lodged with council.
You can read a summary of the submissions on the Waikato Regional Council Website.
Find out more
Further information can be found on the Waikato Regional Council website.
Please contact Corina Jordan, B+LNZ Environment Policy Manager, if you require further information or assistance by clicking the 'Send us a message' button below.