In mid-2020 we introduced a new event website with additional features, and some changes to how people register for our events.
Thanks to everyone who provided valuable feedback on these. We’ve listened to what you told us and are updating the process to make it even more simple and user-friendly. Further changes are being rolled out from late November 2020.
We’re always interested in hearing what could make your event experience better. If you have any feedback, questions or trouble registering for an event – please contact us on:
- Phone: 0800 BEEFLAMB (0800 233 352) or +64 4 473 9150
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What does the new registration process involve?
You might notice some changes to the process of registering for our events.
Once you’ve registered, you’ll receive an email containing a QR code – you’ll need this to check in to the event. You can either print out the QR code before the event or show it on your mobile device when you check in at the event. Our friendly event staff will be there to help.
What features does the event website offer?
The new events website allows you to:
- register for events and immediately receive confirmation
- waitlist for events that are already full
- receive reminders for events that you have registered for
- receive resources and feedback forms for events that you have attended.
Why were the changes introduced?
We wanted to give event attendees the ability to better manage their information and registrations.
Having accurate, traceable event attendee information is also important in light of COVID-19 protocols.