The B+LNZ AgInnovation Conference 2017 was held on 3rd May 2017, adding value to farm businesses through a strong line up of topics and presenters looking at key themes of science and technology, forages and pastures, genetics, market development and business.
- I have to drench my ewes pre-lambing:Yeah Right! (PDF, 1MB) By Dave Leathwick, AgResearch, Palmerston North
- Early weaning of lambs (PDF, 1MB) By Lydia Cranston, Rene Corner-Thomas, Paul Kenyon, Steve Morris
- Feeding Fodder Beet to Pregnant Ewes: What You Need to Know (PDF, 8MB) By Drs Kirsty Hammond, Sue McCoard, David Pacheco
- B+LNZ Genetics for the Commercial Farmer (PDF, 3MB) By Max Tweedie
- Slaughter age of 5, 8 & 14 months on collagen content, intramuscular fat and tenderness of lamb (PDF, 1MB) By Nicola Schreurs
- Farming with diversity and technology (PDF, 2MB) By Simon White
- Precision agriculture and its benefits (PDF, 6MB) By Craige McKenzie