Beef + Lamb New Zealand are sponsoring two Sheep Industry Ambassadors to attend and represent New Zealand at the 2019 Australia – New Zealand – United States Sheep Industry Ambassador Programme.
The Programme this year will be hosted by New Zealand and will involve travelling between the North and South Islands for the week of 25 March 2019. The programme includes visits to farms and other sheep industry related organisations showcasing the sheep industry in New Zealand and the latest industry developments.
The program will run from 25 – 29 March 2019 and will involve Sheep Industry Ambassadors from the United States and Australia. Airfare, hotel, and other travel expenses will be covered for the selected Ambassadors. In return, you will be required to report back on the programme and your experience. This may involve speaking at conferences, using social media, undertaking media interviews etc.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered for this scholarship:
- Must be actively farming;
- Must have some proven leadership qualities and experience;
- Must have good knowledge and understanding of the New Zealand sheep sector.
How to apply
- Download and complete this application form (WORD, 37KB).
- Provide contact details for up to two references.
- Send your completed application form, by email, to email@example.com by 5pm on 4 February 2019.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed then a final decision will be made by 13 February.
If you have any queries or require further information or clarification regarding this application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|2019 Sheep Ambassador application form.docx||36.53 KB|