Save the date!
Taking place in March 2021, these events will feature the importance of beef's eating qualities, what processors look for in a carcass, how nutrition management can help, and the important role that high performance genetics play in the equation.
BBQ to follow.
Times, dates and locations
- Whangarei | Monday 01/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
- Te Kuiti | Tuesday 02/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
- Taupo | Tuesday 02/03/21 | 4–6.30pm
- Wairoa | Wednesday 03/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
- Hunterville | Thursday 04/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
- Feilding | Friday 05/03/21 | 9am–11.30am
- Pahiatua | Friday 05/03/21 | 2.30–4.30pm
- Gore | Tuesday 09/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
- Timaru | Wednesday 10/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
- Kaikoura | Thursday 11/03/21 | 10am–1.30pm
Follow the below link to pre-register for a free 'What's the Beef' event near you!
Find out more
For more information, visit www.whatsthebeef.co.nz
COVID-19 event protocols
There will be some changes to how events are run so that we adhere to the Government’s COVID-19 requirements: COVID-19.govt.nz. In particular, B+LNZ needs to manage risks, and have the ability to contact trace attendees if anything were to happen.
- It is imperative that every individual pre-registers for any B+LNZ events to avoid the risk of being turned away upon arrival.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.