This seminar is supported by Boehringer Ingelheim, Elanco, MSD Animal Health, Virbac and Zoetis.
There will be tea and coffee available on arrival and we will break for smoko too.
- MYCOPLASMA BOVIS AND ME: BEING IN THE MIDDLE OF IT.
- A SUMMARY OF OUR DRENCH RESISTANCE TESTING IN 2018.
- GENETICS FOR SHEEP: SOME SCIENCE.
- A PRE-WEAN DRENCH FOR LAMBS? THAT IS THE QUESTION.
- HEIFER MATING: IT IS A COMPETITION!
And be in the draw for a significant number of pre-lamb products at each seminar.
Seminar dates and locations
- DANNEVIRKE: Tuesday 1pm, 14th August. Dannevirke Clinic, High Street, Dannevirke. Contact: 06 374 7021
- MASTERTON: Wednesday 1pm, 15th August. Wairarapa RSA Building, 20 Essex Street, Masterton. Contact: 06 378 2662
- WAIPAWA: Thursday 1pm, 16th August, CHB Theatre, Kenilworth Street, Waipawa. Contact: 06 858 9060
- HASTINGS: Friday 1pm, 17th August, 103 Grays Road (opposite Vet Services), Hastings. Contact: 06 876 7001
RSVP to your local Vet Services clinic for catering purposes.