Are you a strong wool farmer interested in the value that fine and mid-micron wool has to offer? Come along to a workshop near you to find out more.
- Fine and mid-micron profitability and market opportunities.
- Management of fine-wool sheep.
- Reducing your micron while maintaining other key traits.
- Genetic advice from Dr Mark Ferguson.
Dates and locations
1) MASTERTON: MONDAY 22 JULY 2PM.
Reap House, 340 Queen St, Masterton
2) WAIPUKURAU: TUESDAY 23 JULY 2PM.
Waipukurau Memorial Hall, Cnr River Terrace & Herbert Street, Waipukurau
For more information or to RSVP, contact Emma Wilding on 027 221 0090 or email email@example.com