The Drought Recovery drop-in sessions are in place to help give farmers some more information around what to do next within their businesses to ensure they successfully navigate winter and early spring after a prolonged period of drought.
The sessions are centred around management decisions such as feed planning and animal health to ensure you maximise production for the coming season despite the challenging season it has been.
Facilitated by Sarah O'Connell.
Locations and timings
Venue: North Canterbury Vet Clinics.
- 11am–12pm: Culverden, 23 Mouse Point Road, Culverden.
- 1–2pm: Waikaria, 16 Karaka Road, Waikari.
- 3–4pm: Amberley, 1 Osborne Road, Amberley.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are having any problems registering.
New improvements to how B+LNZ manages events
We now have a new event website that offers additional features, and we’ve made further improvements since it was launched. Find out more about the new events website here.
COVID-19 event protocols
There will be some changes to how events are run so that we adhere to the government’s COVID-19 requirements: COVID-19.govt.nz. In particular, B+LNZ needs to manage risks, and have the ability to contact trace attendees if anything were to happen.
- It is imperative that every individual pre-registers for any B+LNZ events to avoid the risk of being turned away upon arrival.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.