What are these events about?
Sound management on land and water resources in New Zealand is vital. Understanding new Government laws and regulations is part of this and it's a big job for rural communities and Council.
At this event we'll look at some recent Central Government changes and what's coming, what it's likely to mean for you, and the suppport available.
- Freshwater policy and regulations
- Wetland protection
- Intensive winter grazing
- Nitrogen fertiliser application and recording
- Stock exclusion
- Farm plans
- Water use reporting
- Significant Natural Areas (SNA)
- Outstanding Natural Areas (SNA)
- Outstanding Natural Landscapes and Features
- The Climate Change Action Partnership
Dates and venues
- Golden Bay: Tuesday 19 October, 11am–1.30 pm, Rec Park Centre, 2032 Tākaka Valley Highway.
- Moutere: Wednesday 20 October, 11am–1.30 pm, Moutere Hills Community Centre, 1539 Moutere Highway.
- Murchison: Thursday 21 October, 11am–1.30 pm, Murchison Recreation Centre, 82 Waller Street.
- St Arnaud: Thursday 21 October, 4–7pm, Lake Rotoiti Community Hall.
For more information
Phone 03 5437613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org