As an employer, do you have the knowledge and solutions to ensure your new employee becomes a valued member of your team?
Join Lynsey Stratford, Principal Consultant of Primary People (a people management consultancy firm), for a free workshop providing human resource tools and solutions which are achievable for farmers and farming-related businesses.
Lynsey was an employment lawyer in the UK and has experience with practical people management on a dairy farm. She is passionate about employers creating great workplaces with the practical tools available.
The workshop will include:
- Simple ways to get new employees engaged in your business.
- Tools to get onboarding right.
- Te Heke Mai demonstration (online coaching tool).
- Information about culture and communication in the kiwi workplace.
- Legal requirements.
- Tuesday 4 May: Great South, Invercargill
- Wednesday 5 May: Heartland Hotel Croydon, Gore
- Thursday 6 May: Rosebank Lodge, Balclutha
- Thursday 13 May: Distinction Luxmore Hotel, Te Anau
- 9:45am - 12:00pm
- Morning tea provided
These workshops are free.
Register by 22 April at https://forms.office.com/r/DZQYjCt3kV