The B+LNZ Greenhouse Gas Calculator is an easy-to-use free tool to help you measure and report your property’s emissions and sequestration.
The workshop covers:
- The background to the calculator and why it is important to ‘know your numbers’
- A demonstration of what the calculation involves
- Time to complete your own farms calculation
- How to complete your own GHG action plan with examples of the farm systems, and management actions that can be taken to sustainably manage GHG emissions and documenting your own plan.
- By the end of this three hour workshop, you will ‘know your numbers’ and have a documented plan to measure and manage your emissions and have contributed to meeting the sectors He Waka Eke Noa requirements.
Dates and locations
|9am–12pm, Wednesday 27 July||Gisborne, Waikanae SLC||REGISTER HERE|
|9am–12pm, Thursday 28 July||Waimatā, Bushmere Arms||REGISTER HERE|
|9am –12pm, Tuesday 9 August||Ohuka, Ohuka School||REGISTER HERE|
|2.30pm – 5.30pm, Tuesday 9 August||Putere, Putere School||REGISTER HERE|
|9am – 12pm, Thursday 11 August||Whangara, Turihaua Angus||REGISTER HERE|
Find out more
Contact B+LNZ's Regional Coordinator Georgie Cranswick at Georgie.Cranswick@beeflambnz.com for more information.
This event is operating under an orange traffic light. At the event, we encourage you to wear a mask indoors.
If you have cold or flu symptoms, are a household contact of a positive case or are awaiting the results from a COVID-19 test, please stay at home.