Professor Derick Moot will be joining us, he has spent a lifetime researching and perfecting Lucerne grown in New Zealand he is currently leading Lincoln University Drylands project.
We will look at how our host for the day Tony Reed is using Lucerne and what the economics of growing Lucerne and benefits to milk production.
What are the environmental considerations moving forward?
Proudly sponsored by the Rural Support Trust Waikato and Beed + Lamb New Zealand.
Find out more
For more information, contact Colin Grainger-Allen (DairyNZ) 021 225 8345
Important COVID-19 information
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions, lunch will not be provided but you are more than welcome to BYO.
- All attendees must maintain 1 metre physical distancing at all times.
- Good health and hygiene standards must be maintained throughout the event and use of a face mask is compulsory for all attendees.
- Attendees must record their attendance to enable contact tracing and scan the COVID QR code upon arrival.
- Please do not attend this event if you are unwell or suspect you may have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Please note: The above requirements may be subject to change in accordance with COVID-19 alert levels and Government requirements at the time of the event.
Protect our industry - please arrive with clean boots to prevent the spread of disease, pest or weed.