Tickets on sale now!
Tickets cost $65 and are now on sale.
Save the date
AgInnovation is coming to the Waikato in 2020.
The day will include ‘pick and mix’ sessions and workshops with a strong line up of presenters and topics including HR, business management, environment, genetics and innovation.
This is the chance for you to pick 4 topics of most relevance to your farming business.
We will finish off the day with canapes and a complimentary drink, followed by a cash bar giving you a chance to network with other farmers and rural professionals.
- Julie McDade, Greenlea – Is Meat Obsolete? Designing the Future of Our Industry.
- Prof Derrick Moot, Lincoln University – Farm Systems Adapted to Climate Change.
- Steve Dixon, Toitū Envirocare – On-Farm Carbon: Achieving Value from Managing your Carbon.
- Liz Wotherspoon, Icehouse – Choosing and Planning Your Future Business.
- Tracey Bayliss, Grandad’s Beef – A Common Sense Approach to Farming: The Tale of Grandad’s Beef.
- Annie O’Connell, B+LNZ Genetics – Finding the Rams Fit for your Purpose.
- Lee Matheson, PerrinAg – The Top 5 Habits of Highly Effective Farmers.
- Lindy Nelson, Corene Walker, Tangaroa Walker, and PGgRC.
The closing session for all participants will be a panel discussion including Ian Proudfoot (KPMG), Mark Adam (Silver Fern Farms), Mavis Mullins, and Warren Parker (PAMU) looking at what the future may hold for our industry.
Find out more
Contact Maria Shanks (B+LNZ): Maria.Shanks@beeflambnz.com