The panel discussion will be facilitated by Simon Glennie from Abacus Bio.
Afternoon tea and a BBQ will be provided at the end of the field day. Sponsored by Alliance.
Key topics for the day
- Overview of the farmer panel and their operations.
- Challenges of a summer autumn dry & how farming panel dealt with the dry last season.
- Changes/ adaptations farming panel have made to their systems to better get through.
- Update from meat company representative.
- First-hand look at how Lucerne fits into the Rabbidge farming system.