This year’s referendum is your chance to have a say on the future of our industry. We’re running a series of events around the country to provide farmers with an update on B+LNZ work and our referendum offer.
Light meal will be provided.
Find out more about the 2021 B+LNZ sheepmeat and beef levy referendum.
- Andrew Morrison, Chairman B+LNZ
- George Tatham B+LNZ Director – Eastern North Island
- Nick Beeby, B+LNZ’s Market Development GM, on the Taste Pure Nature programme and the value it’s delivering for farmers and the sector, and the work B+LNZ is doing to open markets and improve our sector’s social licence.
You can also meet B+LNZ leaders and provide feedback or ask questions – your local Director and key staff will be at the event.
Registrations are essential.
Please email Rachel.Jukes@beeflambnz.com if you are having any problems registering.
New improvements to how B+LNZ manages events
We now have a new event website that offers additional features, and we’ve made further improvements since it was launched. Find out more about the new events website here.
COVID-19 event protocols
There will be some changes to how events are run so that we adhere to the government’s COVID-19 requirements: COVID-19.govt.nz. In particular, B+LNZ needs to manage risks, and have the ability to contact trace attendees if anything were to happen.
- It is imperative that every individual pre-registers for any B+LNZ events to avoid the risk of being turned away upon arrival.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.
The outbreak of Mycoplasma bovis has highlighted the importance of on-farm biosecurity. When attending a B+LNZ field day please ensure you have clean footwear and vehicles are not carrying fresh muck or vegetation. This will help reduce the risk of spreading weeds, pests and diseases onto our host farms and across our country. To stay clean, we need to be clean.