*Please note this workshop is now full.
Learn with Tom Fraser
At this free workshop learn how to better manage feed supply and demand, increase feed utilisation and enhance the value of the feed consumed from the humorous Tom Fraser.
On completion you will be given a copy of the simple feed budget software demonstrated and supporting resources.
Morning tea on arrival and lunch at 12pm.
The workshop will cover:
- Factors that can affect pasture growth and pasture quality.
- Measuring pasture quality and pasture mass.
- Animal feed requirements.
- Monitoring animal performance.
- Matching feed supply with animal demand.
- Tools for pasture and feed management.
- Feed budgeting with a simple feed budget calculator.
New improvements to how B+LNZ manages events
We now have a new event website that offers additional features, and we’ve made further improvements since it was launched. Find out more about the new events website here.
COVID-19 event protocols
There will be some changes to how events are run so that we adhere to the government’s COVID-19 requirements: COVID-19.govt.nz. In particular, B+LNZ needs to manage risks, and have the ability to contact trace attendees if anything were to happen.
- It is imperative that every individual pre-registers for any B+LNZ events to avoid the risk of being turned away upon arrival.
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, please stay at home.