Please note that this workshop is now FULL. Register your ineterest for upcoming Feed Smart workshops in your area to: Rachel.Jukes@beeflambnz.com
About the workshop
Learn how to better manage feed supply and demand, increase feed utilisation and enhance the value of the feed consumed.
This feed budget workshop is a feed planning programme for sheep and beef farmers.
These workshops are free to attend. On completion you will be given a copy of the simple feed budget software demonstrated and supporting resources.
- Factors that can affect pasture growth and pasture quality.
- Measuring pasture quality and pasture mass.
- Animal feed requirements.
- Monitoring animal performance.
- Matching feed supply with animal demand.
- Tools for pasture and feed management.
- Feed budgeting with a simple feed budget calculator.
On the day
Tea and Coffee from 12.45pm.
Afternoon tea provided.