Engaging women as critical farming partners
This programme is offered at no cost to red meat farming women wanting to have a greater understanding of their business drivers and seeking the skills and confidence to participate more in their businesses to help create a positive future.
Understanding Your Farming Business equips and supports women involved in sheep and beef farming to lift business performance, through gaining knowledge, skills and confidence. It consists of three high-quality, full-day workshops and an evening graduation ceremony run over four months.
UYFB is funded by the Red Meat Profit Partnership (RMPP), a Primary Growth Partnership programme that is working to help the red meat sector increase productivity and profitability.
- Westport: 19 Feb (Module 1), 18 Mar (Module 2), 15 Apr (Module 3) & 13 May (Graduation).
- Hokitika: 20 Feb (Module 1), 19 Mar (Module 2), 16 Apr (Module3) & 14 May (Graduation).
- Nelson: 6 May (Module 1), 3 Jun (Module 2), 1 Jul (Module 3) & 29 Jul (Graduation).
- Seddon: 7 May (Module 1), 4 Jun (Module 2), 2 Jul (module 3) & 30 Jul (Graduation).
- Amberley: 24 Jun (Module 1), 22 Jul (Module 2), 19 Aug (Module 3) & 16 Sep (Graduation).
- Oxford: 25 Jun (Module 1), 23 Jul (Module 2), 20 Aug (Module 3) & 17 Sep (Graduation).
Registration is essential at www.awdt.org.nz/uyfb/
Email email@example.com for further information or phone 06 375 8180 between 9am and 5pm weekdays.