Open to a maximum of 12 attendees.
You can expect to walk away with valuable chainsaw skills, including how to sharpen your chainsaw and cutting techniques. Whilst steel cap footwear is required, all other PPE will be provided. You can bring your own chainsaw when learning sharpening, but for cutting skills, chainsaws will be provided.
You will learn chemical handling skills. Beef + Lamb New Zealand are sponsoring a butcher to be there and demonstrate knife skills including sharpening.
What to bring
- Essential PPE: Steel Cap footwear.
- Please bring your own lunch each day.
9.30am to 4pm on the following days:
- 5 August – Chainsaw practical.
- 19 August – Agchem/Knife sharpening.
- 26 August – Chainsaw theory and practical assessment.
Total cost: $535 per person.
To register, please call Sharon Watson on 027 468 9548 or email firstname.lastname@example.org