Alliance is a co-operative owned by more than 4,000 farmer shareholders and exports lamb, beef, venison and co-products to customers in more than 65 countries.
Shareholders, suppliers and rural professionals will hear from management and directors about the performance of the co-operative at the annual roadshow.
They will also receive an update on the progress of Alliance’s strategy and prospects for the new season.
2018 Roadshow dates and locations
- Monday, 24 September 1.30pm: Cheviot Rugby Club Rooms.
- Monday, 24 September 7.30pm: Culverden Area School Community Hall.
- Thursday, 27 September 1.30pm: Darfield Recreation and Community Centre.
- Thursday, 27 September 7.30pm: Ashburton Trust Event Centre.
- Wednesday, 3 October 1.30pm: Marlborough Convention Centre, Blenheim.
- Wednesday, 3 October 7.30pm: Moutere Hills Community Centre, Nelson.
- Friday, 26 October, 3 pm: Akaroa Golf Club, Banks Peninsula.
Find out more
Visit the Alliance Group website