AWDT 'Protecting Your Team' Workshop
Tuesday, 30 May 2017
By farmers. For farmers
'Protecting Your Team' is a one day workshop that helps participants create a positive health and safety culture in their business.
Leading health and safety change
- Do you want to change attitudes to health and safety on your farm?
- Would you like to know how to make that change?
Run by the Agri Women's Development Trust and supported by B+LNZ, this full-day workshop gets to the heart of how your family and employees can stay safe in their work.
What will participants leave the workshop with?
- ability to recognise attitudes and behaviour that lead to unsafe practices
- an understanding of why people resist change
- real examples of how farms have created strong safety culture
- the confidence and knowledge to lead a positive health and safety culture
- the tools to adopt new practices and get others to do so too
- knowledge of where to go for more information and help.
Registration and find out more
Registration is essential. To register go to: www.awdt.org.nz/programmes/protecting-your-team/
NOTE: Each programme is limited to 16 participants.
For more information, email: email@example.com or phone 06 377 4560.