AWDT 'Understanding your Farming Business' course for women
Thursday, 25 May 2017
Starting May 2017: Te Akau, Hunterville, Taumarunui
By farmers. For farmers
Registrations for the 2017 Understanding Your Farming Business (UYFB) programmes are now open.
Increase your confidence and skills in farm business management with this series of free workshops run by the Agri-Women’s Development Trust.
Funded by the Red Meat Profit Partnership, the programme consists of three high-quality, full-day workshops and an evening graduation ceremony run over four months.
What will you learn?
- how you can add value as a more engaged critical farming partner
- business planning to improve farm performance
- the drivers and language of your farming business
- how to measure farm performance and potential
- how to find and assess the financial information you want.
Dates and locations
- Te Akau - 10 May, 7 June, 5 July, 2 Aug.
- Hunterville - 25 May, 22 June, 20 July, 17 Aug.
- Taumarunui - 30 Aug, 27 Sept, 25 Oct, 22 Nov.
Find out more
For more details and to register, see the AWDT website
Email email@example.com for further information or phone 06 377 4560 between 9am & 5pm weekdays.