A workshop to give you real life skills to identify healthy and respectful relationships, and strategies to support friends and families who may be experiencing difficulties
Rural Women New Zealand (RWNZ) is an integral part of the rural landscape, members join RWNZ for friendship, support and learning opportunities.
- 9.30am: Registration desk opens & morning tea
- 10am: Welcome (Rural Women New Zealand)
- 10.10am: Setting the Scene (Lyn)
- 10.30am: Deepening your understanding (Jacqui)
- 11am: Police role and legal aspects (Gabe)
- 11.30am: Lunch break (bring your own lunch)
- 12pm: Effective Helping (Joanna Jordan)
- 12.30pm: Look for the Good (Mel)
- 1pm: Panel discussion
- 1:30pm: Cuppa and mingle
- 2:00pm: Event concludes.
For further information or to register, email Lyn Neeson: firstname.lastname@example.org or text 027 353 7907
Register by 13 October 2017.