We all have a role to play in creating safe and happy rural communities. There is growing concern about the pressures affecting farmers who are operating at the mercy of the environment and the economy.
This session will provide practical advice on how to support and connect our rural clients in times of stress.
This event is open to all professionals working and supporting the rural sector.
Local Rural Support Trust (RST) Coordinator Lon Anderson, will talk about the work the Trust does, with a focus on the health and well being issues facing our rural community. While the RST is kept busy with direct contacts, they are reliant on rural professionals for referrals and assistance.
- Gain insight to help understand the issues that could affect you, your clients or the wider rural community.
- Understand where to go and what support is available for the rural community.
- Add value to your business, by adding value to the lives of your rural clients.
- Socialise and connect with fellow professionals.
- Discuss issues, concerns or raise questions.
$25 per person.